My Health or My Family Health iPhone apps allow you to keep your medical information with you at all times!
- Do you wish you had easy access to all of the information you need when visiting a new doctor?
- Do you have a hard time keeping track of everything you need to know to take care of a sick child or an elderly parent? Or keeping track of your own chronic conditions?
- Do you worry about what would happen if you had an accident or emergency? How would you remember the medications, lab results, and diagnosis that an ER doctor might need to know about?
Key Information. My Health or My Family Health makes it easy to store and retrieve the information doctors typically request in order to provide you with the kind of care you deserve.
- ✓ Your medications
- ✓ Your medical history
- ✓ Your personal and emergency contact information
- ✓ Your chronic conditions and special needs
- ✓ Your lab results
- ✓ Your notes from recent doctors' visits
Imaging. A key feature of My Health or My Family Health is the ability to import an image. You can attach emails or use the iPhone camera to enter an image of test reports, lab data, EKGs, or radiology screening, such as an x-ray or MRI.
My Health can solve these concerns and more. It's a portable, electronic gateway to the vital information you need to know about your own health.
My Family Health, the expanded version, allows you to add information for multiple users, such as someone you take care of, or add in your entire family.
|My Family Health
My Health App is one of the best mobile health applications which provides easy access to all of the information you need to know about your own health or the health of your child or someone you take care of. This easy to navigate iPhone app can...read more
- Best Apps Mobile App Reviews
I'd highly recommend My Health to my patients - it's an easy way to make sure they always have access to critical information when they need it.
- Arthur A. Rubin, M.D., internist
As a pediatric surgeon, I know how important is is for parents to have immediate access to their children's health history in an emergency. That is why I strongly recommend 'My Health' to all families.
- Lou Marmon, M.D., Ph.D., pediatric surgeon
We wish to hear from you! If you have any problems and/or suggestions, please contact us.
For problems and technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general product suggestions, please email email@example.com.